PROCEDURES FOR FILING APPLICATION
- A parent or legal guardian must accurately complete all information on this application form. Attach additional pages if necessary.
- Attach the following required documents:
- Copy of the most recent year’s IRS tax return.
- A personal reference form completed by an adult age 21 or older who is not a member of the family attesting to the applicant’s eligibility for the financial aid (attached)
- Failure to provide all of the necessary documentation requires the Financial Aid Committee to deny the request for aid and will delay any approval. There is a limited amount of money to provide financial aid and any delay in the review process may result in no aid dollars being available.
- Include all signatures and dates on the application and personal reference forms.
- We recommend submitting applications by mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make copies of all documents before submitting.
- Application Forms and all required documents must be submitted for each player separately.
Carolina Rise Scholarship Fund
C/O Sean Van Gundy
3425 Delamere Dr
Matthews, NC 28104
QUALIFICATIONS AND CONDITIONS
- Financial aid will be granted, based on need, in an amount deemed appropriate.
- A family member will be required to sign a contract agreeing to payment requirements. There must be a true, verifiable financial need.
- There must be evidence of good character.
- A personal interview may be required of the applicant or a family member.
- The committee will render a decision as soon as possible upon receipt of all necessary information. The decision of the Financial Aid Committee is final.
- Information contained in this application is considered confidential by the Carolina Rise board, committee members, team coaches or manager and the parties making application for financial aid.