Welcome to Charlotte's premier girls basketball program. Our purpose is to provide the highest quality girls basketball training in a fun, safe learning environment.
We strive to expand girls participation in basketball, and we continue to expand our girls basketball programs in the Charlotte area.
We operate under 5 key principles:
- Inclusion - we welcome all girls to participate, including multi-sport athletes.
- Team-Orientation - we emphasize the success of the team.
- Development - we strive for players to develop long-term basketball and life skills.
- Sportsmanship - we win with grace and we lose with dignity.
- School First - we prioritize academics and school sports ahead of club sports.
We currently offer girls basketball programs in Indian Trail, NC, Concord, NC, Fort Mill, SC and Clover, SC with program availability depending on location:
- 1 of 1/Lady Attack Elite - highest-level advanced training and teams for focused, dedicated travel basketball players. Our 1 of 1 teams will be sponsored by LaMelo Ball and Puma Basketball
- Lady Attack Basketball Academy - girls "travel" level basketball teams playing fall, winter and spring seasons in competitive leagues and tournaments. Available in 2nd-12th grades.
- Lady Attack Crossover League - non-"travel" training and teams for girls K-8th grades offered in spring, summer, fall and winter seasons. Ideal for girls not yet ready for travel teams, or for multi-sport athletes looking for a reduced time commitment compared to travel basketball.
- Camps & Clinics - weekly camps are offered during the summer, and shorter camps/clinics are offered on holidays or other "school-out" days.
For more information about girls basketball, please contact:
- Indian Trail/Concord - Sydni Bickford, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fort Mill/Clover - Freddie Geiger, email@example.com