Welcome to Charlotte's premier girls basketball program. Our purpose is to provide the highest quality girls basketball training in a fun, safe learning environment.
We strive to expand girls participation in basketball, and we continue to expand our girls basketball programs in the Charlotte area.
We operate under 5 key principles:
- Inclusion - we welcome all girls to participate, including multi-sport athletes.
- Team-Orientation - we emphasize the success of the team.
- Development - we strive for players to develop long-term basketball and life skills.
- Sportsmanship - we win with grace and we lose with dignity.
- School First - we prioritize academics and school sports ahead of club sports.
We currently offer girls basketball programs in Indian Trail, NC:
- Lady Attack Elite - highest-level advanced training and teams for focused, dedicated travel basketball players. Our 1 of 1 teams will be sponsored by LaMelo Ball and Puma Basketball
- Lady Attack Basketball Academy - girls "travel" level basketball teams playing fall, winter and spring seasons in competitive leagues and tournaments. Available in 2nd-12th grades.
- Lady Attack Crossover League - non-"travel" training and teams for girls K-8th grades offered in spring, summer, fall and winter seasons. Ideal for girls not yet ready for travel teams, or for multi-sport athletes looking for a reduced time commitment compared to travel basketball.
- Camps & Clinics - weekly camps are offered during the summer, and shorter camps/clinics are offered on holidays or other "school-out" days.
For more information about girls basketball, please contact:
- Indian Trail - Brett Casey, firstname.lastname@example.org